Course Title: Prerequisites for Cloud Administrator
Course Duration: 50 Hours.
After successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand and configure the networking and storage devices.
- Understand and configure the Windows Server Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Configure the VPN in Windows Server which can help you to understand the cloud
site to site VPN.
- Work on Linux OS and the commands which can help you to understand and
automate the tasks in Azure Cloud Shell.
- Understand and write the PowerShell scripts which could help you to automate the
tasks in Azure.
- Explain the virtualization types and hypervisor types.
- Install and configure Hypervisors like Hyper-V and ESXi Server.
- Understand the services form different cloud platforms related to compute, storage,
networking and Security.
Introduction to Networking, OSI Model, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, IPv4 addressing, Sub netting,
CIDR, IPv6 addressing, VLAN, STP, Switching and Routing
Module2: Windows Server Administration
Editions of Windows server 2016, installing windows Server 2016, Configuring the Disks for
RAID, Configuring the NTFS and share permissions, Installing and configuring ADDS, DNS,
DHCP, VPN and IIS, Monitoring the performance of the server.
Module3: Linux Administration
Introduction Linux Operating System, Installing and configuring Linux, Creating users and
Groups, Assigning permissions, installing and configuring apache web server, installing and
configuring EFS server, Linux Shell Scripting.
Introduction to Virtualization, Types of Virtualization, Types of Hypervisors, Installing and
Configuring VMware workstation, Installing and Configuring ESXi Server, Installing and
Module5: PowerShell Scripting
Configuring the PowerShell, Importing the Azure Modules, PowerShell Basic commands,
Writing PowerShell Scripts.
Module6: Cloud Computing
Introduction to Cloud Computing, Cloud Service Models, Cloud Deployment Models, Cloud
benefits, Cloud Service providers.