Course Name: Windows Server 2016 Directory Services.
Course Duration: 45 Hours
Certification: Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
1. Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
Install and configure domain controllers. Create and manage Active Directory users and computers. Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs).
2. Manage and Maintain AD DS
Configure service authentication and account policies. Maintain Active Directory. Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
3. Create and Manage Group Policy
Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs). Configure Group Policy processing. Configure Group Policy settings. Configure Group Policy preferences.
4. Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
Install and configure AD CS. Manage certificates.
5. Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP). Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).