Best AWS Training in Bangalore | AWS Training Institute in Bangalore
- February 26, 2020
- Posted By : Cloudkali Solutions Pvt Ltd
- 0 Comment
- aws training in bangalore AWS Training Institute in Bangalore best aws training in bangalore Best AWS training in Rajajinagar Bangalore Best AWS Training Institute in Bangalore Best AWS training Institute in Rajajinagar Bangalore
Best AWS Training in Bangalore | AWS Training Institute in Bangalore
CloudKali Solutions provides AWS Certification Training. We provide the Best AWS Training in Bangalore on Solutions Architect, Developer, SysOps and DevOps at Bangalore location. You can become expertise in AWS services such as IAM, EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Code Build, Code Commit, Code Deploy and the services related to another category. we are located as Best AWS training in Rajajinagar Bangalore, Best AWS training Institute in Rajajinagar Bangalore
You will be able to create and configure the AWS services which are part of practical Session. You will work on the services related to IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS. We provide the best AWS Certification training course in Bangalore from the certified AWS trainers.
The Course is designed for beginners who need a basic understanding of Networking, Windows Server Operating System, Virtualization and Cloud Service Models, and Deployment models.
The total duration is 72 hours at a low cost. This will help you to get certified in AWS global certifications which are part of Associate and Professional levels and also to get hired by the company. We are offering Best AWS Training in Bangalore Classroom and Online training in Bangalore and other locations also Sign up for the AWS course to become AWS Cloud administrator, Developer or Architect.
Best AWS training in Bangalore
We offer Amazon Web Services Fast Track training in Bangalore from morning 9 AM to evening 6 PM and One-To-One Amazon Web Services training in Bangalore.
The main topics covered in this course Syllabus of Amazon Web Services are Compute, Storage, Networking, Content Delivery Network, Database Services, and Developers tools, Security Identity and Compliance, Management and Governance Tools.
Our company located in Rajaji Nagar, mahalaxmipuram, near West of Chord Road in Bangalore. We are the best training company offering Amazon Web Services certification training in Bangalore, Best AWS Training in Bangalore
Our participants will be eligible for all types of interviews at the end of our course completion. We are building a team of Amazon Web Services trainers and participants for their future help and support in this area.
Our training will also focus on investment assistance. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs.
Our AWS Training in Bangalore course fees is very reasonable compared to others. We share the training feedback from all our students. We are announcing the batch schedules, mode of training and start dates.
Course Objectives and Outcomes
- To get knowledge about the Cloud Computing
- Perform hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Get ready for an interview on the AWS Cloud Platform to become AWS Administrator, AWS Developer or AWS Solutions Architect.
- You can start your career in Bangalore by joining the MNC
- To get certified in Amazon Web Services.
- The student will be able to perform the tasks related to EC2 services by creating, connecting and configuring the Windows and Linux virtual machines.
- Attaching the volumes to instances.
- Configuring the load balancer and Autoscaling
- Taking the snapshots of volumes and restoring the VMs by creating the images from snapshots.
- Deploying, testing and publishing the web application through Elastic bean Stalk.
- Creating and configuring the databases using RDS service in AWS
- Creating and managing the users and groups by assigning the policies through Identity and Access management
- Mapping the on-premise resources with AWS services for migration
- Performing the assessment before migration.
Why CloudKali is the best training institute in Bangalore
There are many numbers of Best AWS training institutes in Bangalore, each one who is looking for training at a reasonable cost need to find the best training institute which can provide quality of training and CloudKali provide the quality of training.
It’s not easy to find the best institute in the first attempt. We are all good to find the best suitable training institute which can fulfill the training requirements and make us part of the MNC Company so the CloudKali is the best AWS training institute in Bangalore, we always offer you the Best AWS Training in Bangalore courses at a reasonable and affordable cost. We offer Classroom, online and one-to-one training. Make your quick and best choices for training.
AWS Training, Certification and Placement in Bangalore
We provide the training for working professionals as well as the students who have just completed their graduation and looking for Job on Cloud technology in Bangalore. We provide classroom training, online training and customized training based on the client requirements. we are located as Best AWS training in Rajajinagar Bangalore
Our services include the training, placement assistance, project implementation from the expert trainers. Interested candidates can contact us through email, WhatsApp and Call for 24/7
Join AWS Course in Cloudkali and Become master
Cloudkali provides training on AWS Cloud Administration, Development and DevOps.
We teach from fundamental concepts to advanced concepts. It will help both the candidates who are new to this technology and the people who are already working on AWS and looking for knowledge up-gradation to get certified in AWS so that they get recognized in the organization for better position and salary. Many people are enrolling in courses in our institute because we provide the training with real-time examples. Join us for knowledge enhancement and certification.
Best AWS Training Institute in Rajajinagar Bangalore – key features
- We offer training in Bangalore with certified trainers
- 50+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Certification Oriented training
- 100% Job and Role-based training
- Industry expert and certified faculties
- Completed 100+ Batches
- Free Demo Class Available
Best AWS Training in Bangalore – Batch Schedule
Weekdays Regular Classes (9AM to 5PM)
- Starts on coming Monday (20-01-2020) 9AM IST
Weekend Regular Classes (10 AM to 6PM)
- Starts on coming Saturday (18-01-2020) 10AM IST
Amazon Web Services Syllabus (Total Duration – 72 Hours)
Module1: Networking (8 hours)
- Introduction to Networking
- Types of Networking
- Networking Topologies
- Networking Devices
- 7 layers of the OSI Model and function of each layer
- TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Difference between TCP and UDP Protocols
- IPv4 addressing format
- IPv4 Address classes with address range, default subnet mask, Number of hosts per network
- Performing the subnetting for given IP by finding the Block Size, Custom Subnet mask, First valid IP, Last valid IP and Broadcast IP for each Subnet ID
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing(CIDR)[Eg: 192.168.10.0/26]
- Variable-length Subnet Mask(VLSM)
- Understanding IPv6 addressing format
- IPv6 unicast address types- Global, Site-Local, and Link-Local
- IPv6- Unicast, Multicast, and Anycast
- Switch configuration for VLAN and STP
- Configuring the Router for RIP protocol
Module2: Windows Server Administration (10 Hours)
- Editions of Windows server 2016
- Installing Windows Server 2016 Core and GUI versions
- Configuring the Disks for RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5
- Configuring the NTFS and share permissions
- Configuring the Local and Network Printer
- Renaming the computer name and assigning the Static IP
- Different Active Directory Services
- Installing and configuring ADDS
- Understanding the logical and physical components of Active Directory
- Understanding Domain and Forest Functional levels
- Understanding FSMO Roles
- Creating the users and groups in Domain
- Installing and configuring DNS
- Understanding the DNS Resource records
- Creating and testing the records using NSLOOKUP
- Understanding the DNS zone types
- Understanding the DORA process in DHCP
- Installing and Configuring the DHCP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Installing and configuring IIS
- Monitoring the performance of the server using Performance monitor and event logs from Event Viewer.
Module3: Linux Administration (6 Hours)
- Introduction Linux Operating System
- Different flavors of Linux
- Installing Redhat/CentOS Linux
- Understanding the File System
- Working on basic commands in Linux
- Creating users and Groups,
- Assigning permissions to users and groups on resources
- Installing and configuring the Apache webserver
- Installing and configuring the EFS server.
Module4: Virtualization (8 Hours)
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Types of Virtualization- Server Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization, Application Virtualization, Storage Virtualization
- Types of Hypervisors – Type1[ Bare Metal] and Type2 [ Hosted]
- Installing VMware workstation
- Understanding the Network options like Bridged, NAT and Custom
- Creating VM and Installing an Operating system
- Installing an ESXi 6.7 server by providing minimum 4GB RAM and 2 Cores
- Connecting to ESXi server through vSphere Web Client and Putty
- Understanding the different way to manage ESXi Server
- Understanding the features of Hyper-V
- Installing the Hyper-v Role service in Windows Server 2016
- Creating and Configuring the Virtual Switches
- Creating VM and installing the OS
- Taking the snapshots of the VM
Module5: Cloud Computing
- Difference between Grid Computing, Parallel Computing, Cloud Computing, and Edge Computing
- Advantages of Cloud Computing – scalability, Agility, Reliability, Security, Anywhere anytime access over the internet, the Pay-As-You-Go model.
- Cloud Service Models like Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), Platform as a Service (PAAS), and Software as a Service (SAAS).
- What are the IAAS services from Azure, AWS, IBM, and Googles
- What are the PAAS services from Azure, AWS, IBM, and Google
- What are the IAAS services from Azure, AWS, IBM, and Google
- Cloud Deployment models like Public Cloud(Azure, AWS, Google), Private Cloud(Openstack, VMware, System Center) and Hybrid Cloud
- Why companies are migrating to the cloud
Module6: AWS Security Services
- What are the AWS services under the category of services
- How to create an AWS Subscription account by providing the Debit/Credit card details
- Understanding the AWS ecosystem
- Understanding the Regions, Availability Zones and Edge locations
- How to create users, groups, Roles, and Policies in the Identity and Access Management(IAM)
- How to provide permission for users and groups to access particular service with Full or read-only.
- What are the advantages of Roles and how and when to assign for the required services?
- Configuring the password policies, which include the minimum number of characters required to assign the password and also with password complexity you can set.
- Configuring the root account for Multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- What are the different methods to manage and access AWS services?
- How to authenticate through AWS console, AWS CLI and SDK/API’s
Module7: AWS Compute Services
- Creating Linux and Windows VMs using EC2 Service
- Creating and attaching the Volumes, Taking the Snapshots, Restoring the VMs using snapshots.
- Configuring the Load balancing and auto-scaling for the Applications which are running in EC2 instance.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk to quickly deploy and manage applications.
- AWS Lambda is Serverless computing you can run your code without provisioning and managing the servers.
- You can write a code to trigger the lambda function from other AWS services.
Module8: AWS Storage Services
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is used to store and retrieve any amount of data. It is Object-level storage.
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) is used to store Volumes (Drives) of EC2 Instances. It is a Block level Storage.
- Amazon S3 Glacier is used to store the Archive data for a longer duration at a low cost.
- Amazon Elastic File System (EFS) to create shared storage for the instances
Module9: AWS database Services
- Amazon Relational Database Service(RDS) is used to create and configure the Relational databases.
- Different database engines supported by RDS service are MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL database to store and retrieve any amount of data and to serve the request traffic
Module10: Networking and Content Delivery
- Amazon CloudFront is a Content Delivery Network used to increase the performance and reduce the latency while accessing the data over the internet from various locations.
- Amazon Route53 is a DNS service to create Zone files for your domain.
- Configuring the resource records and routing policies.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud is used to create and configure the Virtual Networks, Subnets, and Security Groups, network ACL, NAT, Gateways, VPN Connections, and VPC Endpoints to provide the communication between instances in the VPC to other AWS Services.
Module 11: Management Services
- CloudWatch is a monitoring solution
- CloudTrail is to store the event logs.
AWS Training FAQ
Our Amazon Web Services Trainers
- More than 12 Years of experience in AWS Technologies
- Working on multiple real-time Amazon Web Services projects
- Working in Multinational companies in Bangalore
- Working as Senior Cloud Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, and Solutions Architect
- They have trained more than 1000 Students.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified in AWS
Amazon Web Services placement after AWS training in Bangalore
- More than 3000+ students Trained
- 93% percent Placement Record
- We Organize the interview for students
Amazon Web Services Training Batch Size in Bangalore
- Weekdays Batch (Monday to Friday)
- Timings: 9AM to 5PM
- Number of Students: 10
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday and Sunday)
- Timings: 9AM to 5PM
- Number of Students: 10
- Online Training Batch (Weekdays or Weekends)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Timings: Depends on the student requirements.
Average Salary for AWS Professionals in Bangalore
- As per the latest reports from top research firms, the salary for AWS Professionals is earning an average salary of INR 500000 per annum in Bangalore.
- It varies based on the city, industry, total years of experience and more. We train the students to clear the interview on AWS and get recruited by MNC’s.
Roles offered by Companies after completing the AWS Training in Rajajinagar Bangalore
Who completes the AWS Training can expect the following roles in the companies.
- Cloud Architect-AWS Services
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- AWS Infrastructure Engineer
- AWS Specialist
- DevOps Engineer – AWS
- AWS Solutions Engineer
- AWS Developer
Which companies are recruiting AWS professionals in Bangalore?
According to Job Portals like Naukri and Times Jobs, there are numerous companies are looking for AWS professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for AWS experts are Amazon, Accenture, Cognizant, Symphony, Capgemini, Quest and many more.
Do I get the job support at the end of the course?
- We are having a dedicated team for assisting you throughout the course.
- We help you to prepare the relevant and effective resume for AWS requirements.
- We will share the interview questions and answers for all the important topics for each technology which is part of this course.
- We help you to implement the projects based on your area of interest and innovative ideas using different technology products.
- We are working to increase the employability and skills.
Benefits for students who undergo Best AWS training in Rajajinagar Bangalore
- You can access free high-speed FTTH at our office
- Contacts with others who are working in various companies that will increase the exposure of the industry.
- You will get relevant documents required to prepare on AWS training
- We have provided the battery backup in the classrooms in case of a power cut-off.
- We train the students to get certified in global certifications.
- If you are alumni of our institute, you will get more benefits in terms of discounts.
What payment modes are accepted to make the course payment?
- Credit Card/Debit card associations (RuPay, MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
- Net banking from various banks
- UPI Payment (PayTM, Google Pay and others)